Add a domain to HTTP and SSL monitoring for my Gen 4 server
Domains with DNS pointed to your server IP address can be added to Monitoring to view the status of your websites and SSLs. The email on your GoDaddy account will also receive automated notifications if your website goes down, allowing you to promptly address issues if they occur.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, select Servers.
- Next to the Gen 4 server you want to use, select Manage.
- In the top of the account Dashboard, select Monitoring.
- In the Monitored Domains section, select Add a Domain.
- Enter the domain you wish to monitor, and then select Submit Domain. After a few minutes, a success window will appear at the top right to confirm the domain has been added. In the Monitored Domains section:
- Status: Shows if your website is Ok or Not Resolving.
- SSL Status: Shows if your SSL is Ok, Expiring in 14 days, Expired, Invalid, or No SSL Detected.
Email notifications will automatically be sent if your website stops resolving.