Add a favicon to your WordPress site
Favicons are a great way to increase your logo visibility on your site and helps the user identify tabs and other information in the browser related to your site. You have two options when adding a favicon on your WordPress site:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
- Add a Favicon using the image you provide.
- Convert image to proper format.
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Adding a favicon in WordPress||Basic|
|Adding a favicon for WordPress with FTP||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.