Add a payment method for Website Builder Online Store
Get paid with secure transactions both you and your customers can trust. Choose one or more payment methods from GoDaddy Payments, PayPal, Square and Stripe for your online store (Ecommerce plan).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- In your Dashboard, go to Settings. Under Store, select Payments.
- Select Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts. Each payment method allows you to sign in to an existing account or create a new account. Repeat this step for each payment method you want to add.
Note: Here are some tips for choosing a payment method:
• GoDaddy Payments is currently only available in the United States, but will be expanding to other countries. Learn more about GoDaddy Payments.
• To use the PayPal Express Checkout feature, you need a PayPal Business account. Personal PayPal accounts only accept payments from other PayPal users.
• Square is only available for customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
- (Optional) To see the Apple Pay button for your Stripe account, go to your published store on an Apple Pay enabled device and view your product page, which will show how the page appears to customers. The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.
- Sign up for GoDaddy Payments (Ecommerce plan).
- Add a PayPal button for a donation or single item (all plans).
- Accept payments for online appointments (Premium or Ecommerce plan).
- Set up taxes for customer purchases by country or region.
- If you deal with people in person, you may also add offline payment options.