Add a table to my WordPress site
Add a table to your WordPress posts or pages using a table block by following the steps below. Also, check out this video from learn.wordpress.org by Wes Theron to learn how to edit and style rows and columns and explore different options for adding tables with a plugin.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select Posts or Pages.
- Hover over the post or page you want to edit and then select Edit.
- At the upper-left corner, select Toggle block inserter.
- On the left-side menu, under Text, select Table. The table block will be added to the bottom of the post or page.
- Enter the number of columns and rows into the corresponding boxes and then select Create Table.
- Select a table cell to add text to it.
- (Optional) Select the block and then select and hold Drag to move the block around the post or page.
- Select Update.
After you see the notification at the lower-left corner that the page or post is updated, the table is successfully added to your site.
- Discover more about the WordPress block editor.