Add cookie & tracking alert to my website
Like most website building tools, Website Builder uses “cookies,” small data files, to track visitors' movements across a site. In the European Union and other jurisdictions (depending on applicable law), websites may be required to provide its visitors the option of accepting the placement of these cookies via a cookie tracking and alert section. Consult your own legal counsel to determine if a tracking and alert section is necessary for your business/website.
Adding a Cookies & Tracking section gives your visitors a way to do exactly that.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click the Site Settings panel.
- Click the Cookies & Tracking panel.
- When you're ready, click Publish.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder