Add my email to Apple Mail
Add your Professional Email account to Apple Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Apple Mail.
- New users: You'll see Choose a Mail account provider...
- Existing users: Select Mail and Add Account. You'll see Choose a Mail account provider...
- Select Other Mail Account and Continue.
- Enter your Name, Email Address and Password. You'll need to enter your Professional Email address and password (your GoDaddy sign in info won't work here.)
- Select Sign In.
- Enter the Mail server settings and select Sign In.
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Select Done. Apple Mail will verify your Professional Email account settings and load your email.
If you have more than one Apple Mail account, select Inbox and choose your new email account to see your inbox.