Add my email to Outlook 2016 on Windows
Add your Professional email address to Outlook 2016 for Windows. Then you can send and receive business emails from Outlook on your Windows PC.
- Open Outlook 2016.
- New users: You'll see Set Up Your Email.
- Existing users: Select File then + Add Account.
- On the Add Account page, select E-mail Account. Then add your Professional email account credentials. (Your GoDaddy username and password won't work for email setup.)
- Your Name: The name displayed as your sender name
- E-mail Address: Professional Email address
- Password and Retype Password: Professional Email password
- Select Next. Outlook will verify your Professional Email account settings and load your inbox.
- Select Finish. If you have more than one email account, you'll need to exit Accounts to see your new inbox.
- If auto-discovery can't find your email account, enter the port and server settings