Add my email to Outlook 2016 on Windows
Add your Professional email address to Outlook 2016 for Windows. Then you can send and receive business emails from Outlook on your Windows PC.
- Open Outlook 2016.
- New users: You'll see the Set Up Your Email screen.
- Existing users: Click File then + Add Account.
- On the Add Account page, select E-mail Account. Then add your Professional email account credentials. (Your GoDaddy username and password won't work for email set up.)
- Your Name: The name displayed as your sender name
- E-mail Address: Professional email addresss
- Password and Retype Password: Professional email password
- Click Next, Outlook verifies your Professional Account settings and loads your email inbox.
- Click Finish. If you have more than one email account, you'll may need to exit Accounts to see your new inbox.
Your email is on Outlook 2016 and you're good to go. To add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step.
- If auto-discovery can't find your email account, enter the port and server settings