Add my email to Thunderbird
Add your Professional Email account to Thunderbird for Mac or Windows PC. Then you can send and receive business emails from your computer.
- Open Thunderbird. Under Set up an account select Email.
- Enter Your name, Professional Email address and Password:.
- Click Continue.
- Select IMAP (remote folders) and click Done. (Alternatively, you can configure your email using POP3.)
Your email is on your computer and you're good to go. To add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step.
If Thunderbird can't find your email account, click Manual config. Review your server and port settings:
- Server hostname (incoming): imap.secureserver.net
- Port (incoming): 993 (SSL/TLS)
- Server hostname (outgoing): smtpout.secureserver.net
- Port (outgoing): 465 (SSL/TLS) or 587 (SSL/TLS)