Add my email using Thunderbird
Add your Workspace Email account to Thunderbird for Mac or Windows PC. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Thunderbird. Under Set up an account select Email.
- Enter Your name:, Workspace Email address: and Workspace Email Password:.
- Click Continue.
- Select IMAP (remote folders) and click Done. (Alternatively, you can configure your email using POP3.)
Your email is on your computer and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
If Thunderbird can't find your email account, click Manual config. Review your server and port settings:
- Server hostname (outgoing): imap.secureserver.net
- Port (outgoing): 993 (SSL/TSL)
- Server hostname (incoming): smtpout.secureserver.net
- Port (incoming): 465 (SSL/TSL) or 587 (SSL/TSL)