Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook (Mac)
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to Outlook for Mac. You'll then be ready to send and receive business emails.
This video is part of the How-To series for setting up email.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Here's how to download it.)
- From the menu bar, select Outlook > Preferences.
- Select Accounts.
- Select + (plus) > New account.
- Enter your email address and select Continue.
- Enter your email password and select Sign in.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- Select Done. If you have more than one account, decide which account you want to set as the default.
Note: You might need to choose your account type as Work/School to continue.
Your account will display, and your email will load, which can take a few minutes.