Add my Office 365 email to Outlook 2016 (Windows)
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email to Outlook 2016 (or newer) for Windows PC. Then you can send and receive business emails.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Microsoft site.)
- Select File then + Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and select Sign In. You might be asked to choose if you want to use this account everywhere on your device.
Note: You may need to specify your account type as Work or School or Personal. Select Work or School to continue.
- Once Outlook shows that the email address was added correctly, select Done.