Add Online Appointment services
Online Appointments are a great way to have customers schedule time with you and your staff at a time that's convenient for everyone. Schedule at your business, at a location set by the customer, an online/virtual meeting, or any other location you wish.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- From your dashboard view, select Appointments, and then Services from the menu. (To get to your dashboard from the website editor, select Dashboard in the Website Builder menu in the upper left corner.)
- Select Add Service.
- Choose one of the three types of appointments:
- Appointments opens up general blocks of time based on your calendar. You set the details, customers choose the time that works best for them.
- One-Time Event allows you to set a special event that only occurs once.
- Repeating Events opens a regularly scheduled time for a class or event. When you create a repeating event, your customers will still need to sign up for each appointment in the series individually.
- Fill out all required information marked by a red asterisk (*), depending on which appointment type you choose. Remember to add an image--appointments with images get higher customer engagement.
- Set pricing and how you would like people to pay.
- Free: No payment acceptance field is shown, as there is nothing to pay.
- Amount: Set a price for your service or event. Remember to set up online payment (available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States) if you are setting up full payment or deposit. The three different ways you can accept payment are:
- Require full payment: The person signing up must pay in full online.
- Require deposit: The person signing up can pay a portion up front (at least $1 or your currency) and the rest later.
- In person: The person signing up does not pay online, which allows them to pay using cash, check or card when they see you.
- Custom: Use this option for text instead of a number. For example, "Call for estimate," "Price varies," or something similar.
- Online/Virtual lets you specify an online meeting place and a short text field to provide a PIN or other instructions. Connect to Zoom here or in your Dashboard in Payment > Apps to create a unique meeting link for each booking. If you choose Enter my own, you can add your own meeting link such as Google Hangouts and accompanying instructions (meeting ID, PIN, etc.).
- Business Location is where your business is located. (To change it, go to your Dashboard and select Settings and under Appointments select Business.)
- Customer’s Location lets the customer set a location after creating the appointment. (Available in Appointments only, not One-time Event or Repeating Events.)
- Other provides a free form field for you to enter any address or location
Note: Once an appointment is saved, editing only changes future appointments. Current and past appointments are not changed. Also, the location cannot be changed but here's what you can do instead.
- Add Online Appointments section
- Set up payment for Online Appointments (available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States)
- Change an online appointment or event location