Add payment method
In your online store, you can collect payments for your products and services using a credit card, PayPal Express, or an offline payment method. The online store is only available in the Online Store plan.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- If this is your first time in the Website Builder, you will need to set up your site before adding your products.
- Once you've designed and reviewed your site, click on the three-bar menu button in the top left corner.
- Click Online Store.
- From the Getting Started screen, click Payments.
- You can choose to use Online Payments:
- To accept credit card payments, click Connect to create a Stripe account or log into your existing Stripe account.
- To use PayPal Express, click Enable to create a PayPal Express account or log into your existing PayPal account.
- You can also use Offline Payments:
- Click Enable to enter the instructions for your offline payment.
If the Getting Started screen does not appear, click Settings, then click Payments.
|Credit Card (Stripe)||
Stripe lets customers pay with credit or debit cards. You will also be able to process Apple Pay transactions on supported devices. You'll need to follow the prompts and answer a few questions to get setup. You do not need a merchant account or SSL to activate, as all orders are processed through secure pages. Learn more about Stripe and see which countries support it.
|PayPal Express||Used by millions of shoppers, PayPal charges fees that vary between 2.2% - 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction depending on how much volume you sell. There is no setup or monthly fee. Enter your Email address and follow the instructions sent to you.|
PayPal accepts credit & debit cards. When you enable PayPal on your site, all payments will be redirected to PayPal for processing.
|Offline Payment||Enter the Payment title shown to customer to tell them how they'll need to pay you, and then provide More instructions for the customer so they know what steps they need to take.|