Add products to my online store
Add physical or digital products to your online store. You can add items individually or bulk import an existing inventory via CSV spreadsheet.
Save time when importing physical items by categorizing them in a formatted CSV spreadsheet.
- Export the product listings from your current store and format them into a compatible CSV file.
- If you’re migrating from an existing Websites + Marketing store export an auto-formatted spreadsheet.
- If you’re migrating from a different kind of store, export the products and format the listings into this CSV spreadsheet. Adding categories to your products in the CSV will auto-generate those categories when you import your listings.
- Import the CSV spreadsheet into your store.
If you prefer, you can manually add individual items one at a time. This process may be more efficient if you sell a smaller number of physical products.
Websites + Marketing includes an automated import feature that makes importing products from marketplaces like Amazon and Etsy simple and intuitive.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard select Store and then Products.
- Select Import/Export and then Import to import products from another channel (i.e. Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Square, Walmart or a CSV file).
- Choose the channel where you want to import products from.
- If you haven't linked your account from your selected channel, you'll be prompted to connect your account or register a new one.
- If you have already linked accounts, you'll see them displayed on this page.
- Select Import Listings.
- Follow the prompts based on the selected channel.
- Edit products in my online store
- Showcase similar products to increase visibility.
- Add product categories to keep your products organized and easy-to-find.