Add UPS shipping
Let your customers choose real-time UPS shipping quotes when checking out of your store.
You must have a UPS Account and have requested an Access Key. The easiest way to do this is to call UPS Customer Service at (800) 742-5877 to get your account set up. (You can follow the links provided, but the online process isn't easy and can take more time.)
- Have your UPS Access Code accessible.
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- In the My Products list, click Online Store, then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click the Settings tab, then click Shipping.
- Click Add next to United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Input your Access Key to connect your UPS Account with your Online Store.
- Select your Domestic and International Shipping Options. (You can also select to limit the countries or regions you ship to).
- Choose your Pick Up Type and Rate To Display To The Customer.
- Click Save.
- Your customers will be able to choose from a list of UPS shipping options and rates at checkout.
Note: Selecting List Rates gives your customers UPS published rates, and selecting Negotiated Rates can save you money if you've already set up negotiated rates with UPS.