Adding a site survey
If you have a Quick Shopping Cart® and a Site Surveys account, you can direct customers to a survey from an invoice. This lets you reach out to your customers for valuable feedback about their experience with your store and your products.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage for the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Promote menu, go to the Marketing section, and then select Site Surveys.
- Complete the following fields:
- Select an existing survey from the Survey menu or click Create a new survey to open Site Surveys and create a new one.
- Survey link text
- Enter the text you want to display for the hyperlink.
- Link location
- Select whether to place the survey link at the top or bottom of the invoice.
- Select whether or not to display the survey graphic next to the survey link.
- Click OK.
Preview Invoice lets you see your link before sending it. Remove Survey lets you remove a survey from future invoices.