Allow my site's customers to create accounts
When you enable Website Builder's Member Accounts feature, you make things simpler for your customers and yourself:
- Customers can save or change their shipping and profile info to speed checkout.
- They also can check the status of their orders and appointments.
- As the site owner, you can grant customers and members access to private pages with sales and other promotional information.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Settings then under Connections select Membership.
- Toggle Members Accounts on. If you change your mind, you can always come back here and toggle it off.
- Select Accept to republish your site.
- When the Customers Accounts page reappears, you're now able to control access to private pages.
- If you want to control access to private pages separate from the ability to create a member account, keep Only people I invite can access my private pages selected. Invited people receive an email with an Activate Account link. When clicked, they see a web page where they can create an account password separate from being a Member.
- If you want all members to have access to your private pages, select Anyone can create an account to access my private pages.