Cancel Protected Registration
If you want to remove Protected Registration from your domain name, how you do so depends on how long ago you purchased it:
- If you purchased Protected Registration more than 5 days ago, continue with the steps below if you've already enabled two-step verification in your account.
If you just enabled two-step verification, then you must wait 72 hours before you can cancel Protected Registration. Then continue with the steps below.
- If you purchased Protected Registration within the last 5 days, you need to contact customer support to remove it.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Additional Settings, click remove Protected Registration:
- Click Remove Protected Registration.
- We'll send you a 6-digit verification code as part of your two-step verification process. When you receive it, enter that code:
- You'll receive the following notice:
Note: Some features may be unavailable while we are removing Protected Registration from your account.