Change my email password
This article is specific to changing your Workspace email password, through webmail.
Help if you forgot your Workspace email password
Help for Office 365 passwords
Help for cPanel email passwords
Help for your GoDaddy account password
You can change your Workspace email password, even if you don't have access to the Workspace Control Center. This is good if you are not a Workspace account admin, or if you just want to quickly change your password. If you forgot your password, and need to reset it, see: Reset your email password
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Under the Email tab, click Settings, and select Personal Settings.
- In the Current Password field, enter your current password.
- In New Password, and Confirm New Password fields, enter your new password.
- Click OK.
Passwords must be between 5 and 25 characters long.
- Password changes can take up to 30 minutes to take effect. After that time, log out, and try out your new password.