Change my Generation 4 server name
Here's how to change the server name for your Generation 4 VPS or Dedicated Server.
- Log into your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Servers.
- Next to the Generation 4 server you want to rename, click Manage.
- In the Settings section, next to Server name, click Change.
- Enter a name for the server. The server name must be 1 to 50 characters long, and must include only letters, numbers, spaces, periods, or hyphens.
- Click Save. The new server name appears in the Settings list.