Change my SFTP/SSH password
A strong SFTP/SSH password was automatically created when your plan was set up. To copy the username and password, follow steps 1 - 5. If you want to change the SFTP/SSH password, you’ll need to follow all the steps.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to change the SFTP/SSH password on, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Production Site, locate SFTP/SSH details and then select View.
- At the bottom of the form, select Change Password. You can fill in a password or use the Generate button to create a strong password. We recommend using a strong password.
- Select Change Password again to complete the process.
Your SFTP/SSH password has been updated!