Change your default/index file
Your hosting account's default file displays when visitors go to your site. For more information, see What file displays when someone browses to my domain name?
Plesk has a built-in feature to let you reorder the preference for default files, as well as add new default file names.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the Plesk account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the bottom of the section of the domain hosting you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Click Directory Properties.
- In the Default documents search order field, change the order of the file names that display or enter the new filename you want to use.
- Click OK.