Check the status of my hosting account
Here's how to check on the status of your hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select your hosting product name to expand the list of plans (Web Hosting or Managed WordPress).
- Next to the hosting account you want to check, select Options.
- Your account Status appears on the Overview tab.
These are the most common account status that you'll see:
|You need to set up your hosting account to use it. In your products list, select Set up and we'll walk you through the rest of the setup process.
|Site Setup in Progress
|You've just set up your account. It may take a few minutes for us to configure the account before you can use it.
|Your account is set up and ready to use.
|You recently upgraded or downgraded your hosting account, and you'll be able to access your account when the change is complete. If you see this status for more than 24 hours, contact a Guide for assistance.
|Your account's been suspended, most likely because there's an outstanding balance due. If the account is suspended for another reason, we'll email you with the reason and the steps to reinstate the account. Contact a Guide for clarification.
- Remember, you can always reach out to a Guide for help with your account.