Check your non-web email account from Webmail
You can download email messages from a remote POP3 or Gmail account to your Workspace Webmail account. To do so, you need to add the remote email account through your Settings menu.
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- From the Settings menu, click Personal Settings.
- Click the Remote Email tab.
- Click Add New.
- From the Type list, select the type of email account you want to access.
- In the Server field, type the name of your email server. If you are accessing a Gmail account, you do not need to enter anything in this field.
- In the User Name field, type the user name of the email account you want to access.
- In the Password field, type the password of the email account you want to access.
- From the Delivery Folder list, select the folder you want to use for storing email messages from the account you want to access.
- To filter spam messages and apply message filtering rules, select Filter Spam and Apply Delivery Rules.
- To automatically check the email account for messages, select Check Automatically.
- To leave a copy of the messages on your server, select Leave Copy on Server.
- Click OK.