Configure my SSL certificate to work with the Web Application Firewall (WAF)
If you have Website Security, we provide HTTPS support to your website as part of your Web Application Firewall (WAF). You can use your custom certificate (EV, OV, or Wildcard) to replace the one provided with just a few simple steps.
Note: If you're using Managed WordPress or Web & Classic Hosting, please create a Website Security Support Ticket so we can add the certificate files for you.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, select Manage next to the Website Security account you want to manage.
- Under Firewall, select Details.
- Select Settings.
- Select HTTPS/SSL.
- Select Replace Certificate.
- Provide a copy of your private key (.key) and certificate (.crt).
- Select Save.
It can take up to 10 minutes after saving your certificate for the SSL to activate on the WAF.