Connect my domain to Facebook
Your domain name can be used to forward visitors to your Facebook business page until you have your business website ready and published on the internet.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
Find your Facebook URL
First, you'll have to find your Facebook business page's URL, then head to your GoDaddy account to connect the two.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click the downward facing arrow in the upper-right corner of your account.
- Under Your Pages, select the name of your Facebook business page.
- Copy the URL that displays in the address bar of your browser.
Connect your domain to Facebook
- Go to the Domains Settings page.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Under Social Sites, click on Facebook:
- Enter your Facebook URL and click Next.
- Confirm the details on the next page and click Finish.
Note: It may take 24-48 hours for your domain to forward to an existing site.