Connect my domain to Wix
If you built your website using Wix and you want to use your GoDaddy domain name with it, you'll need to connect your domain to your website.
You do NOT need to transfer your domain in order to use it with Wix. It's easier to simply connect your domain, as you'll avoid the complications and wait time it can take to make a transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- On the domain you want to connect, click either Use My Domain (if domain is newly registered) or Add Website:
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site:
- Under Websites, click on Wix:
- Click the Connect Domain button.
Follow the steps that appear on-screen to connect your domain to Wix. We'll walk you through the process and do all the heavy lifting for you. If you need further assistance, see Wix's guide to connecting a GoDaddy domain to your site using Wix nameservers.