Connect my GoDaddy account to Vimeo
You're allowed three uploads to add videos to your Websites + Marketing site before you need to connect your GoDaddy and your Vimeo accounts.
When you connect your accounts, you'll be able to upload additional videos, edit your videos and configure your video player settings. Learn more about the partnership between GoDaddy and Vimeo.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website editor.
- Upload a video to your site, such as uploading a video to your header.
- Select your header, then select Cover Media. Most themes allow you to add a video to your header. If needed, change your theme.
- Select Video.
- Select Change video.
- Drag and drop your video into the upload area, or select Add a video to access your computer.
- If you are a new user, enter your name, email, and password. Then select Join with email. You can also create an account with your Google account.
- If you already have a Vimeo account, enter your email and password or connect with Google or Facebook.
- You only need to connect to Vimeo with your GoDaddy account once for all of your sites. Learn more about the partnership between GoDaddy and Vimeo.
- Once you connect your GoDaddy and Vimeo accounts, you can upload up to 10 videos per week, up to 500 MB per week, up to a total of 5 GB. If you need to upload more videos per week or more videos in total, or you want advanced customization, you may upgrade your account for an additional cost. See Vimeo’s plans and pricing for additional data and advanced features.