Connect my site to my Facebook business page
Add or connect your Website Builder home page to a new or existing Facebook business page — and have it include your site's business name, street address, and web address. Connecting your site with your Facebook business page lets you manage multiple social sites from one location.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Website Builder: Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- Open Facebook.
- For Website Builder: In your Dashboard, select Marketing > Facebook.
- For Digital Marketing: In your Dashboard, select Social & Listings > Facebook.
- Select Connect with Facebook and follow the prompts.
- If you're not already connected to Facebook, you'll need to sign in.
Note: You may also be asked to allow GoDaddy to access your Facebook business page.
- If you have an existing Facebook business page, you'll be able to choose it — or decide to create a new Facebook business page.
- You'll see a series of pages asking you to review and confirm your information. Fill in the fields and continue until your Facebook business page displays your site's main image and information.
Note: If you run into any issues creating a page, go to Facebook to manually create a new page.
- Connect Instagram account to Facebook page
- Connect your site to Instagram
- Changed your mind? Here's how you can Disconnect your site from a Facebook business page.