Connect to my server with SSH (Secure Shell)
Before you follow these steps, you need this info:
- Your domain name or IP address: Gen 4 VPS | Managed WordPress
- Your primary FTP username: Gen 4 VPS | Managed WordPress (steps 1-5)
- Your primary FTP password: Gen 4 VPS | Managed WordPress (steps 1-5)
Got all that info? Let's get started!
- Launch the SSH client.
- Enter the host (your domain name or IP address) and port 22 to establish the SSH connection.
- When prompted, enter your primary FTP username and password.
Note: We provide information about how to use certain third-party products. We do not endorse or directly support third-party products and are not responsible for their functions or the reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.