This article will guide you through the process of connecting your WooCommerce store to Yahoo to allow your customers to sign in easily to your store.
Create a new application
Follow the steps below to create a new Yahoo application and copy the necessary details:
- Sign in to Yahoo Developer Network.
- Select Create an App and complete the following fields:
- Application Name – Enter a name that your website visitors will recognize.
- Application Type – Select Web Application.
- Callback Domain – Enter the domain name of your website without a protocol or path (e.g. coolexample.com).
- API Permissions – Select the Profiles (Social Directory) option, then choose Read/Write Public and Private.
- Click on Create App.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret shown in the success message. You will use these to configure your settings inside of WooCommerce.
Enter application details
- Sign into WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
- Select the Social Login tab and click on Yahoo.
- Select Enable Yahoo.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret you copied from Yahoo.
- Click on Save changes.
Refer to the links below for steps on how to connect other social login methods: