Create a distribution group
Create and use distribution groups (a.k.a., distribution lists) to send email to a group of people using one email address.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click the gear button (Settings) .
- At the bottom of the Settings panel, under Your app settings, click Mail.
- In the left panel, click General to expand the list, and click Distribution groups.
- Under Distribution groups I own, click New
- In the new distribution group dialog box, enter the details for the new group.
- Click the plus sign to add members.
Note: Only admins can add people outside of your organization by adding them as a shared contacts to the organization's address book. See your admin for more information.
- In the Search People box, enter the names of each group member, press Enter, click Add
after each name, and then click Save.
- Back in the new distribution group dialog box, click Save. It can take up to 8 hours for a distribution group to activate.