Create a marketing plan
With Marketing Planner, you’ll see a list of upcoming holidays, topics and prompts to help inspire your social posts. Use easy-to-edit templates to match those events and create a marketing campaign.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, go to Marketing and select Marketing Planner.
- Browse the page for content ideas. Major topics and holidays have templates associated with them. When you find one you like, choose a template to launch Content Creator and start customizing your post. When you’re ready select Continue.
- Write your post’s caption and select Preview Post.
- Select which social media outlet(s) you want for your post: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Google. Follow the prompts to connect if you haven’t yet connected.
- Customize your post for each channel.
- Select Publish to publish now or Schedule to publish in the future.
Note: If you need more inspiration look at the Dates of Interest for a list of upcoming holidays and occasions.
Note: We offer GoDaddy Social where our experts manage your online life, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.
- Learn how to connect your site to your Facebook business page.
- If you want to post on Instagram, first you'll need to connect your Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Connect your site to Google My Business to create a local presence and get reviews.
- Learn more about Content Creator and GoDaddy Studio, and how you can connect your designs with your site and across devices.