Creating a New Skin
You can create multiple customized skins for your Quick Shopping Cart storefront and change them as often as you'd like. A skin consists of your storefront's selected template, color theme, custom colors and fonts, category page style, product page style, and any advanced CSS you've included.
This feature is useful if you want to change the look of your storefront for certain seasons, holidays, or special sales promotions.
To Create a New Skin
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, select Saved Skins.
- In the Save My Skin section, specify a name for this skin.
- Click Save.
Your current storefront settings are saved as a new skin.
You can save up to 50 skins. Each skin must have a unique name that is less than 128 characters in length.
For additional information on Saved Skins in Quick Shopping Cart, see What are Saved Skins?