Delete an email alias
When you no longer want to organize your incoming email messages using an email alias, you can remove it from your Office 365 account from GoDaddy. Here's how:
•You must have admin permissions to delete an email alias.
•To use an alias as a mailbox, you'll need to delete it first.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?).
- Click the Admin tile.
- In the left panel, click Users.
- Check the box next to the address you want to edit.
- In the panel on the right, under Primary email address, click Edit.
- Under Other email addresses, hover over the alias you want to delete, and when you see the option appear, click Delete.
- At the top of the page, click Save