Delete domains from DNS hosting
You can delete domains from DNS hosting at any time. This will remove and deactivate the zone file from your GoDaddy account, but you'll need to change your nameservers again to manage your DNS settings somewhere else.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the side menu, select DNS Hosting under Services.
- Select the checkboxes next to the domains you'll be deleting. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain Name and then choose Select All.
- Select Delete Zones from the action menu.
- Select the checkbox to confirm deletion and then select Yes, Delete to finish.
We'll remove the domain from your account immediately but it can take up to 90 minutes to fully process.
- Remember to change your nameservers to manage your DNS settings somewhere else.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.