Delete website members
Use Website Builder's members section to delete members, which prevents them from seeing your website's private pages.
Note: This feature is currently only available to U.S. customers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Select the Connections tab and choose Members.
- On a desktop, select names in the list and click Delete.
Note: To reach the list on a mobile device, select the three dot button and tap Select Mode. Then select names in the list and tap Delete.
- When the Confirm window appears, select Delete Contacts. The selected contacts are removed from the list.
- Change contact information for my website members
- Add website members one at a time
- Add multiple website members