Edit basic storefront pages
Online Store includes four basic pages — Home, Our Story, Contact Us and Terms. For more about these "storefront" pages, see What are basic storefront pages?. To create individual product pages, see Add products.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- In your Products list, click Online Store, and then next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the top of your screen, click Store Design and then click the Pages tab.
- Click the Edit button for the page you want to change: Our Story, Contact Us or Terms. (The Home page is set using the Theme tab.)
- On the page you select, you can edit the Page Title, and Page content fields:
- Page Title: Use this field to set the name visitors see in your website navigation.
- Page content: Use this field to set what appears within the page.
Note: The Page content field cannot handle more than 21,000 characters (equal to about 7 single-spaced typed pages). If you add more than that, you'll receive an error message.
- Click Save to apply any changes made to your page. When the window closes, you're returned to the list of pages on your site.
- Click Add Page if you want to create a Blank Page .
Note: You cannot delete the Home, Our Story, Contact Us or Terms pages. However, using the Pages tab's listings, you can click Delete to remove pages you create.