Edit files in my Linux Hosting account
Here's how to use the cPanel File Manager to edit the contents of any text-based files in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- Under Websites, select File Manager for the domain you want to use.
- In the cPanel File Manager, use the directory tree to browse to the file you want to edit.
- Right-click the file and select Edit.
- (Optional) Select any encoding options you want to use and then select Edit.
- Edit your file, and then select Save Changes.
- Select Close to go back to the main File Manager page.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.