Export your site database
Step 2 of the Move a Managed WordPress site to an unmanaged WordPress account series.
Export a copy of the MySQL database your Managed WordPress site is connected to.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to migrate, select Settings from the menu.
- Select Show more to expand the panel.
- Locate Database details and then select View.
- Select the phpMyAdmin URL which opens a login page in a new browser tab.
- Go back to the details page to copy the Username and Password.
- On the phpMyAdmin login page, paste the Username and Password.
- Select Go.
- Select Export.
- In the Export section, select the database username. Be sure you don't select the schema.
- In the Save as file section, select the Save as file box.
- In the File name field, give your export a name. For example: sitename-database.
- Select Go to download the database SQL file.