Host a blog on my website
By adding a blog to your website, you can quickly post new content to engage visitors. Daily tips, eye-catching photos, tasty recipes, or industry insights — blog items don't need to be long. Frequency counts more than perfection: The point is to make your site stand out in the digital crowd. (The blog feature supports only English.)
Note: If you simply want to link to another site's blog, see Add blog feed to my website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the green plus to add a section to your page.
- Click the Blog panel.
- Click the layout you want to use.
- After a confirmation briefly appears, click My Blog to begin customizing your blog settings.
- Be sure to select My New Website Builder blog, and, if you want, change the Section Title. In layouts where it's available, you can add a Section Intro.
Note: You can click the Change Layout arrow any time to choose another option.
- When you're done, click Manage Blog to begin creating blog posts.