Import Pickup Locations
Local Pickup Plus provides import and export functionality to allow you to create or edit multiple locations at once.
Required: Local Pickup Plus is a premium WooCommerce extension included with Managed WordPress Ecommerce, Managed WooCommerce Stores or as a standalone purchase.
For best results, run a location export and make your changes to that file to avoid issues with the CSV format. Then, you can import that file by following the steps below:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- Select the Shipping tab and click on Pickup Locations.
- Click on Import Pickup Locations.
- Click on Choose File and upload your CSV file.
- Set the Import Options:
- Update Existing Records: Enabling this will update existing locations if the locations being imported have a matching ID.
- Create New Pickup Locations: Enabling this will allow the creation of new locations if there are no existing locations matching the ID of the ones being imported.
- Select the desired file delimiter from the Fields Are Separated By dropdown.
- Click Import.