Install Teams on my Windows PC
Before you install Teams on your Windows computer, you must check to see that it's not already installed. Go to the Start menu and select Microsoft Teams. If Teams is already installed, you're all set! Otherwise, follow the directions below.
- Go to the Office 365 sign in page. Enter your Office 365 email address, password and click Sign in (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Click the menu icon and select Teams.
- Click Get the Windows app.
- When prompted with the pop up window, click Save File.
- Now that you've downloaded Teams, log in with your Office 365 email credentials to get started!
- Install Teams for Mac
- Install Teams on my Android or iPhone
- Download and install Microsoft Office applications
- Use our checklist for setting up your O365 Premium Security plan
- Use our checklist for setting up your O365 Business Premium plan