iPhone & iPad: Set up email
This video and the instructions below it explain how to set up your GoDaddy Office 365 email account in the mail app that came on your iPhone or iPad.
After you set up your email account, you can set it up with iOS Mail on your iPhone or iPad.
Note: You can also access your Office 365 email through the Microsoft Outlook app. For more information, see Outlook app on iPhone & iPad: Set up email.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a short Description (e.g. your company's name) for your email.
- Tap Next.
- You may be asked if you want to Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft?. Tap Sign In.
- You will see a GoDaddy Office 365 sign in screen, pre-filled with your email address. Enter your Password and tap Sign In.
- If Microsoft cannot find your account, you will be asked to enter your details manually. Enter the following information, if prompted:
Field What to enter Password Your email account password Server outlook.office365.com Domain Leave this field blank Username Enter your full email address (for example, email@example.com)
- Tap Next.
- After you have successfully logged into your account, you will see a Microsoft screen asking you to grant account permissions to your phone's mail app. Click Accept.
- Make sure you've selected to connect all the features you want and tap Save.
Return to your home screen and open the Mail app — you should see some email messages, in your new inbox!
To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.
- For Business and Business Premium accounts, download the latest version of Microsoft Office
- If you are unable to verify your Exchange account, see iPhone: Exchange Account Unable to verify account information.