Link photo to a webpage
Photos in your website's Content or About sections can be linked to any page on your website or on another website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Click any photo in your website's About or Content sections.
- Near the bottom of the Content panel, click the Link to Page menu and select a page on your website — or one on Another Website.
- If you chose Another Website, enter the web address in the Website URL field.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).