Move a dynamic IP to a different server
You can move dynamic IP addresses from one server to another.
Remove the dynamic IP from the old server
- In Cloud Servers, click the IP & DNS tab.
- Next to the dynamic IP you want to use, click Actions.
- Click Remove from server.
- Click Remove.
Assign the dynamic IP to the new server
- In the Unassigned IPs section, next to the dynamic IP you want to use, click Actions.
- Click Assign to server, select the server you want to use, and then click Assign.
- Point your domain name to a server to connect a domain to your dynamic IP address