Open my Linux Hosting account
Here's how to log in to GoDaddy and get to the Dashboard for your Linux Hosting account.
- Select the menu in the far, top-right corner and then select Sign In.
- Enter your GoDaddy Username or Customer # and your GoDaddy Password, and then select Sign in.
- In your My Products page, under Web Hosting, next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage (on mobile, click >).
Now you're in the Dashboard for your Linux Hosting account.
- Click cPanel Admin to go directly to the cPanel Home page. For help, see the cPanel documentation.
- Click phpMyAdmin to go directly to the phpMyAdmin home page for the account. For help, see the phpMyAdmin documentation.
- Click File Manager to go directly to the cPanel File Manager. For help, see the cPanel File Manager documentation.
- Click FTP Manager to go directly to the cPanel FTP Accounts page. For help, see the cPanel documentation for the FTP Accounts feature.