Proving ownership of private domains
If your domain is set as private, you may have to prove ownership of it to a third party such as a bank or other institution. You will need to provide proof of your registrant information.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domains Settings.
- Under Contact Information, click View personal information.
- Take a screenshot of your personal (or Registrant) information to send to the 3rd party asking for verification of your domain.
- To find out more about private registration, see Private Registration FAQ