Request an update to my website or Web Store
While the Professional Web Services team works on your project, you can use the Design Manager to easily request updates to your website or Web store. You can send your Design Specialist a description of your update. You can also upload files to use with your update. Updates take seven business days to complete.
Optionally, you can speak with a PWS Specialist by calling (480) 463-8344.
To Request an Update to Your Web Store
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Professional Web Services. A list displays if you have multiple projects.
- Click Options next to the project you want to work with.
- Click View Project.
- Go to the project you want to update, click Actions and then click Request Update.
- In the What would you like us to update window, enter a description of the update you want.
- Go to the Resources section.
- Click Select Files.
- Select the files you want to use for your update, and then click Open. The file uploads.
- Click Submit. A message displays indicating you submitted your request.
- To edit your request, click Edit My Request, and then repeat the above steps.
- Click Close.