Reset my GoDaddy password
If you forgot your GoDaddy account password, you can reset it.
- Go to our Reset Password page.
- Enter your Username or your Customer #.
- Complete the Security challenge, then select Submit. In a few minutes, you'll receive an email with a link to reset your password.
We send the email for a password reset to the email address on file for your account. If you don't receive the email, we might not have your current email address and you need to request access to your account.
- Find your username or customer number.
- See a list of words and phrases you can't use in your password.
- Use our tips for creating a strong password.